I loved this new take on couscous. The spices themselves are so warming. It’s healthy comfort food at its best.
Serves 2. Preparation time: 20 min
- 4 sprigs of cauliflower
- 1/3 cup of quinoa
- 2 tbsp amaranth
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, finely sliced lengthwise, cut into three sidewise and ideally let soaked in white wine vinegar for at least 20 min
- 5 sprigs of mint, finely sliced
- 1 tsp Tandoori Masala
- 3 tbsp roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp figs, chopped into raisin-size pieces, or raisins
- juice of 1 lime (or lemon)
- 4 tbsp germinated wild rice (optional, you can also cook it)
Cook the quinoa and amaranth for 10 min and let rest for 5 min. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and blend them until rice-like. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and serve.